|Error: Data file incomplete|
Uh-oh!It seems the Archives don't have all the information stored in their databanks.
Please help us by filling in the missing details. Thank you!
The Absolution is the personal starship of Lord Brevon, the boss of Jade Creek in Torque's story, the mid-boss of Battle Glacier and the first phase boss of Final Dreadnought (Round 4). The ship itself is in the shape of an animal, possibly one that is found on Brevon's home planet.
The Absolution is later seen in Jade Creek with Syntax, who had just captured Torque. They fly away with their prisoner as Lilac, Carol and Milla attempt to give chase, only to be confronted by Serpentine, and his Gunship. The Absolution can be seen in the background, flying away as the fight with Serpentine starts.
At the end of the game, the Absolution is seen (possibly with Brevon onboard) escaping the Dreadnought as it explodes after the final battle with the Warlord.
Before a scene or boss battle with the Absolution, it will quickly zoom past In the background. In the first part of Battle Glacier, the Absolution couldn't be seen, but it will attempt to shoot lasers at the player before the boss battle.
- Land: Lands on the ground causing shockwaves from it's feet.
- Lasers: A sound is heard and the Absolution jumps in the player's direction, shooting up to four lasers. It is recommended to be behind the Absolution to avoid having to dodge the shots.
- Machinegun: After soaking up enough damage, the Absolution will fly up and shoot Bullets everywhere, then fly away. The bullets can be blocked by Milla's shield.
- Slam: After flying through the background, the Absolution will attempt to fly into the character. In Battle Glacier, this attack can be dodged with a Spring, Lilac's Dragon Boost, Carol's Wall Jump, or Milla's Puppy Float. Additionally, when the Absolution takes flight, it will damage the player if they're in front of it when it takes off. In FD4, running up the curved walls is an advantage to avoid collision with the Absolution causing Stunlocking. After this, it will land on the ground.
- Acid Cannon: Used in Final Dreadnought (Round 4) only. Similar to the machinegun, but fires slower, has more shots, and more range. The shots can also be blocked by Milla's shield, but the shots will split in two when they hit the ground.
- Missiles: Used in Final Dreadnought (Round 4) only. Can be used in place of Acid Cannon. Fires a numerous amount of rockets that home in on the player's height for a second, then flies toward them.
In Battle Glacier, the Absolution is approached in a massive advanced arena between the two main areas in the level. When the battle begins, the Absolution will zoom past in the background and land where the player's character is. The shockwaves the spaceship creates from it's feet when it lands will hurt the player if not avoided. When it lands, the level will go in slow motion for a few seconds. Then it will charge up some lasers from the front and creates an electric orb, and when it shots, depending on where the player is, will jump forward or back. It will shoot for two or three times. The lasers run along the ground. After the Absolution shoots, it will either do a slam attack or use the machinegun attack. Then the attack pattern starts over again.
There are dirt mounds in the arena that Milla can dig for Fire Shields, though this may be difficult as the Absolution will use it's slam attack quickly after taking flight.
In the first phase of the final boss, Lord Brevon will jump into the Absolution and the spaceship will do a slam attack. Then once again, when it lands, it will create shockwaves that will do damage to the player if not avoided and will land wherever the player is or if you run, will land close to it. The level will also go in slow motion for a few seconds again. It will then shoot lasers from the front of it for one or two times. Then the Absolution will use the acid cannon but sometimes it will use the missiles. Then the attack pattern will start over. The green glowing light in the foreground to the left of the Kingdom Stone gauges the Absolution's health.