Before you decided to throw your life away and interfere in our mission, you should have asked yourself one very important question... What makes you so special?
Brevon, shortly after capturing Lilac and choking her
Arktivus Brevon, who is more commonly known as Lord Brevon, is an intergalactic warlord with a thirst for conquest and destruction, making him the sworn enemy of both the Coalition of Planets and the Spectrum Chasers. After crash-landing on the planet Avalice, Brevon formulates and executes a plan to turn the three kingdoms against each other, while he steals the Kingdom Stone to power his ship, the Dreadnought, so he and his army can escape the planet and continue his galactic conquest. However, his plans were foiled by four young heroes, and the Dreadnought along with most of his army, was destroyed while he fled in an escape pod.
Well, he didn't get that name selling cookies. He's dangerous with a capital D. Brevon is the most powerful enemy we've ever faced. Hundreds of worlds destroyed, thousands of heroes killed or corrupted, enormous amounts of weapon energy stolen... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Torque, describing Lord Brevon to Lilac & Carol
Brevon is a cruel and sadistic individual who is perfectly willing to go as far as possible to get what he wants, even using his preferred method of beheading people as a way of dealing with them. He claims his actions to be justified, stating that he's trying to protect his homeworld by eliminating potential threats, when in fact Torque remarks that his constant warmongering have made his own people suffer in the first place. Despite his threatening nature, he can be very nonchalant and tends to sound innocent and friendy whenever he speaks. Brevon's cruelty knows no bounds, especially when he must take desperate measures to achieve his goals, even harming innocent children, like Milla, who he mutated in order to stop Lilac and Carol from removing the Kingdom Stone from the Dreadnought's power core. He also said he has no use for forgiveness from anybody who puts his homeworld at risk.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Enhanced Strength: Being the Main Antagonist of Freedom Planet, Brevon can effortlessly handle himself in a fight, having killed and/or corrupted thousands of heroes himself, as described by Torque.
- Enhanced Durability: Brevon is able to adapt and withstand any environment on any planet.
- Enhanced Speed: Despite his size, Brevon is able to move and attack with surprising speed and agility, catching his enemies off guard, making them believe he's too large to move quickly.
- Enhanced Endurance: Brevon is able to take a hit from any attack thrown at him, including shots from the Shuigang Soldiers, but even he couldn't withstand the full fury of a certain "Dragon" he unleashed.
- Leadership: Brevon is a skilled tactician and a starship commander, as he was able to lead his army to conquer and destroy hundreds of planets across the galaxy.
- Killing Instinct: Brevon has the instinct to kill his enemies without hesitation or mercy, as shown when he killed the King of Shuigang and the Rogue Warriors simply by beheading them. He'll sometimes keep certain enemies alive to use for his plans, such as brainwashing, interrogation or to torture them just for his amusement.
- Munitions Expert: Brevon is well trained to use various types of weapons such as blasters, knives, explosives and even electricity.
- Piloting Skills: Brevon is able to pilot and control various vehicles and machines, such as the Absolution, his Power Suit and even the Dreadnought.
Brevon normally attacks in the following order: Knife, Mines, Throw, Pistol, then he repeats this attack pattern. After using this attack pattern twice, he uses the Cape Attack before using the attack pattern again. However, on Hard difficulty, no such pattern exist, making Brevon's Attacks much harder to predict. If the player is defeated by Brevon, he will do one last Knife Attack, destroying the character's body, then he chuckles in victory.
|Knife Attack||Brevon will shout and charge at the Player, striking them at close range with his Knife, ripping off three Health Petals from the Player's Health Meter. This attack can be parried with a well timed basic attack.|
|Pistol Shot||Brevon jumps forward and fires a shot from his Pistol. If the shot hits the floor, it will leave a lingering flame.|
|Sonic Mines||Brevon jumps backwards and throws three timed Mines on the floor or ceiling. When they detonate, each Mine emits a sonic wave that go in both directions.|
|Grab N' Throw||Brevon quickly dashes towards the Player, grabing them and throwing them across the room. Undamaged, the Player continues to run after being thrown.|
|Cape Attack||Brevon becomes invincible and start flying around in the room in the order of Left downwards, Up from below the player, Right downwards and then jumping out from the floor from below the Player, leaving him briefly vulnerable to attack.|
- Brevon's unibrow looks similar to the mustache of Dr. Eggman, the primary antagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Brevon is one of the characters who is confirmed to not have an appearance in Freedom Planet 2.
- Apparently, the original final boss fight with Lord Brevon was so hard, that Strife had to slow down the attacks and put the original fight in hard mode.
|Protagonists||Sash Lilac • Carol Tea • Milla Basset • Neera Li|
|Allies||Gong • Royal Magister • Torque • Zao • Dail • Pangu|
|Antagonists||Arktivus Brevon • Serpentine • Spade • Syntax • Merga • Corazon Tea • Captain Kalaw • Askal • Aaa|
|Miscellaneous||Bird Officer • Soldiers • Sleeping Guard • Mr. Stumpy • Maria Notte • NPC|
|Deceased||King of Shuigang • Rogue Warrior • Dragon Scientist • Cordelia|