Dragon Valley is the first stage for Sash Lilac and Carol Tea in Freedom Planet. It will also be the first stage in Freedom Planet 2 and is the first and only level of its Sample Version. The first section is a rocky valley, possibly based on American deserts, while the second section is covered in a vast forest.
Freedom Planet Edit
Lilac's Story Edit
Lilac races to the rescue when she notices a mysterious plane getting shot down by Choppers, and crashlands in Dragon Valley.
Carol's Story Edit
Carol goes in the opposite direction as Lilac, until she notices choppers flying towards the crashed plane, resolving to help "Little Miss Heropants".
Area 1 Edit
The level starts in a relatively dry scrubland area and is fairly straightforward. The lower sections are greener, and while there are a number of enemies, they are easily dodged and/or dispatched with single hits. At the end of the area, there is a purple barrier guarded by Wretchnid. Defeating this enemy requires a number of hits, but is again easily dispatched.
Area 2 Edit
Deeper into the valley, and the vegetation begins to increases. This area is a little more complex, but only just. About halfway through this area is the mid-boss battle against the Hunter Snake for the first time. After defeating it, the Hunter Snake will retreat by breaking through a wall, opening a path to the second half of this stage.
Area 3 Edit
Now you're at the bottom of the valley. The vegetation is rich and luscious, and there are a couple of swimming sections and a few waterfalls. The Hunter Snake will pop its head out in those waterfalls to shoot small fireballs, but these are easily avoided. Near the end of this area, there are dancing trees with spikes on the side.
Area 4 Edit
For most of this area, there's a big boulder giving chase, "Indiana Jones" style! You won't have time to admire the scenery unless you want to be flattened by 5 tons of solid rock. Not that it matters anyway since the boulder destroys most of it on the way. The good thing is it also deals with all the enemies too. At the end of this area is the major boss battle against the Snake Mount again.
Freedom Planet 2
- Bar Lifts
- Spinning Flowers
- Wind Colliders
- Wire Trees
See also: Main Enemy List
- Ganseki Jr.
- Star Flounder
- Spore Pod
Freedom Planet 2:
- Drake Fly
- Line Cutter
- Spy Turretus
- Lilac the Switch Skipper: Skip the switch door in Dragon Valley as Lilac.
- Rolling Stones: Get a boulder to wrap around the screen.
- Card Collector (Dragon Valley): Collect all 10 cards in Dragon Valley.
- Dragon Valley Speedrunner: Clear Dragon Valley in 5 Minutes.
- Back when Freedom Planet was a Sonic fangame, the music used for Dragon Valley was different. The music that was used, originates from Dragon Seeds, a game for the Sony Playstation. The titles of the music used are Battle on the Holy Plane (for Act 1) and Dragon Fire (for Act 2). You can watch a video of the original Dragon Valley here.
- At the end of the 3rd area of this stage, there are dancing trees. These trees are similar to the dancing trees seen in Super Mario Bros. 3.
|Freedom Planet||Dragon Valley • Relic Maze • Fortune Night • Sky Battalion • Aqua Tunnel • Jade Creek • Trap Hideout|
Thermal Base • Pangu Lagoon • Shmup Stage • Battle Glacier • Final Dreadnought
|Freedom Planet 2||Dragon Valley • Shenlin Park • Avian Museum • Sigwada • Phoenix Highway • Zao Land • Battlesphere
Tiger Falls • ??? • Robot Graveyard • ??? • Globe Opera • ??? • ??? • Heaven's Bridge • ???
Lightning Tower • ??? • Bakunawa