Pangu Lagoon is the unique seventh stage for Sash Lilac & the ninth overall stage in Freedom Planet. It is set in a long-abandoned waterfront in Shang Tu that appears to have been the former civilization of the Ancient Dragons of the Before Time. Decaying houses that have collapsed on themselves and other structures can be found throughout this stage. There are also traces of Brevon's machines found here, left behind from a very long time ago.
This stage has a few bows and arrows that Lilac can ride on to punch through walls and enemies, and lots of hornets.
for more information about the events leading into this Stage, see "Pangu Lagoon/Transcript".
Area 1 Edit
Area 2 Edit
Area 3 Edit
Area 4 Edit
Area 5 Edit
Area 6 Edit
Area 7 Edit
During the stage, Lilac can find Time Gates, which are blue rings of orbs that are exclusive to this level. Passing through one will spawn a Dragon Star that will orbit Lilac until it is used up. Lilac's regular hair whip attack fire a short range projectile that looks similar to Neera's scepter attack when used and will also give Lilac the ability to use a super-charged Dragon Boost, even being able to use a regular Dragon Boost afterwards. The Dragon Star will be used up after the Super Dragon Boost is used.
There are certain areas where Lilac must chain a Super Dragon Boost with a standard Dragon Boost to proceed, with a tall room before the boss which has Lilac dragon boost up to a very high ceiling to access the boss battle.
See also: Main Enemy List
- Stinger Hive
- Card Collector (Pangu Lagoon): Collect all 10 cards in Pangu Lagoon.
- Pangu Lagoon Speedrunner: Clear Pangu Lagoon in 8 minutes.
- This is the only Stage with Bows, Arrows & Time Gates. It also has no Mid-Bosses and/or Mini-Bosses.
- This is the only Stage that has a score with lyrics, which are only heard in the 1st half of the Stage.
- The spinning platforms in this Stage may have been inspired by the spinning platforms from the Sky Sanctuary Stage from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.