This article seems to be missing some details.
You can help by adding in the following:
Pangu Lagoon is the 7th stage for Lilac (& Carol in Beta Version) in Freedom Planet. This Stage is set in a long-abandoned waterfront in Shang Tu that appears to have been the former civilization of the Ancient Dragons of the Before Time. Decaying houses that have collapsed on themselves and other structures can be found throughout this Stage. There are also traces of Brevon's machines found here, left behind from a very long time ago.
This stage has a few bows and arrows that Lilac can ride on to punch through walls and enemies, and lots of hornets.
- After being found and arrested by Neera Li, a severely injured Lilac is taken back to Shang Tu, where the Magister offers her a mission due to changing circumstances. After her injuries were healed, Lilac is sent to investigate a mysterious Lagoon in search for clues on how to defeat Lord Brevon and his army, and stopping him from taking the Kingdom Stone.
Area 1 Edit
Area 2 Edit
Area 3 Edit
Area 4 Edit
Area 5 Edit
Area 6 Edit
Area 7 Edit
As the Player enters the door, they'll find themselves falling down into a wide open area with a few Time Gates and vertical half-pipes at the end of both sides of the area. After wandering around for few seconds, the Stage's Boss, the Holodragon, will appear from the shadows, much to Lilac's surprise the sound of it's roar begins the Boss Fight. The Player can use the Time Gates to obtain Dragon Stars to damage it's weak points and to avoid it's attacks easier. Once defeated, the Holodragon will begin to explode, revealing that it was (as said in it's name) a hologram projected by Pangu, who falls to the ground due to being damaged, completing the Stage.
Time Gates & Dragon StarsEdit
Time Gates are blue rings of orbs that are exclusive to this Stage. Passing through one will spawn a Dragon Star that will orbit Lilac until it is used up. With a Dragon Star, Lilac's standard Hair Whip attack will be able to fire a short range projectile that looks similar to Neera Li's Scepter Attack. It will also super-charge Lilac's Dragon Boost, even enabling her to use a standard Dragon Boost afterwards. Once the Super Dragon Boost is used, the Dragon Star will disappear.
There are certain areas where Lilac must chain a Super Dragon Boost with a standard Dragon Boost to proceed, with a tall room before the boss which has Lilac dragon boost up to a very high ceiling to access the boss battle.
See also: Main Enemy List
- Holodragon (Major Boss)
- Stinger Hive
- Card Collector (Pangu Lagoon): Collect all 10 cards in Pangu Lagoon.
- Pangu Lagoon Speedrunner: Clear Pangu Lagoon in 8 minutes.
- This is the only Stage with Bows, Arrows & Time Gates. It also has no Mid-Bosses and/or Mini-Bosses.
- This is the only Stage that has a score with lyrics, which are only heard in the 1st half of the Stage.
- The spinning platforms in this Stage may have been inspired by the spinning platforms from the Marble Garden Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
|Freedom Planet||Dragon Valley • Relic Maze • Fortune Night • Sky Battalion • Aqua Tunnel • Jade Creek • Trap Hideout|
Thermal Base • Pangu Lagoon • Shmup Stage • Battle Glacier • Final Dreadnought
|Freedom Planet 2||Dragon Valley • Shenlin Park • Avian Museum • Sigwada • Phoenix Highway • Zao Land • Battlesphere
Tiger Falls • ??? • Robot Graveyard • ??? • Globe Opera • ??? • ??? • Heaven's Bridge • ???
Lightning Tower • ??? • Bakunawa