|Those who cross Brevon will die!|
|Serpentine, from within the Robopanther|
Robopanther is the boss of Fortune Night and the forth overall boss in Freedom Planet. It is piloted by Serpentine and is considered the focal and one of the most iconic points of the game, the fight itself is very intense and fast-paced. Along with this trait, it is also one of the only two boss fights in the game that is auto-scrolling. (The other being Syntax's final form in Final Dreadnought round 1) If fought as Milla, she will instead be in the plane with Torque to drop Phantom Blocks on it. if fought as Torque, Milla "Controls" the plane while Torque shoots the robotpanther.
When playing as Lilac or Carol, Milla will regularly come in a plane being piloted by Torque, and will throw down a Health Flower to assist them. Carol will also attack with Wild Kick. As Carol, Lilac will use Dragon Cyclone to attack the Robopanther.
Robopanther has a well-equipped arsenal and can make quick work of players who are ill-prepared for such a fight. It's weak point is a red core inside the lower jaw. Attacking the jaw will cause it to open up, exposing the core for any attack. As the jaw takes damage, it will crack, showing that it's close to being destroyed. Destroying the jaw will fully expose the core. Hitting the core a few more times will destroy the Robopanther, ending the level.
If the player doesn't get the finishing blow on the Robopanther, they will be awarded with the CPU Finish achievement.
- Machine-gun: Fires a burst of energy shots at the player. In Milla and Torque fights it follows the movements of the player and shoots to spot where player is
- Charge Beam: Charges and fires a beam of energy that sweeps the ground.
- Bullet Rain: Serpentine will fire a barrage of projectiles into the air while psychotically laughing, which fall back to the ground everywhere except under where Serpentine is seated.
- Arc Missiles: Fires a cluster of missiles that hit the ground, leaving behind a trail of fire.
- Unicycle Mode: At the pinch of the fight, the back legs converts into wheels and the metallic paws converts into missile launchers, firing missiles at the ground, also leaving a trail of fire.
- When using Dragon boost against the auto-scrolling wall in the boss fight Lilac will flip upside down. This works also in Final Dreadnought 1, when it's completed.