|Those who cross Brevon will die!|
|Serpentine, from within the Robopanther|
The Robopanther is the boss of Fortune Night. It is a panther-like mech that is piloted by Serpentine, considered to be the focal and one of the most iconic points of the game, the fight itself is very intense and fast-paced.
Along with this trait, it is also one of the only two boss fights in the game that features Auto-Scrolling (The other being the Morpher).
The Robopanther has a well-equipped arsenal and can make quick work of players who are ill-prepared for such a fight. Its weak point is a red core inside the lower jaw. Attacking the jaw will cause it to open up, exposing the core of any attack. As the jaw takes damage, it will crack, showing that it's close to being destroyed. Destroying the jaw will fully expose the core. Hitting the core a few more times will destroy the it, ending the level.
- Machinegun: Fires a burst of energy shots at the player. In Milla and Torque's fights, the gun follows the movements of the player and shoots to the spot where player is.
- Charge Beam: Charges a beam of energy and fires it, sweeps the ground.
- Bullet Rain: Serpentine will fire a barrage of projectiles into the air while psychotically laughing, which fall back to the ground everywhere except under where Serpentine is seated.
- Arc Missiles: Fires a cluster of missiles that hit the ground, leaving behind a trail of fire.
- Unicycle Mode: At the pinch of the fight, the back legs convert into wheels and the metallic paws convert into missile launchers, firing missiles at the ground, also leaving a trail of fire.
When playing as Lilac or Carol, Milla will regularly come in a plane being piloted by Torque and will throw down a Health Flower to assist them. Carol will also attack with her Wild Kick. As Carol, Lilac will use her Dragon Cyclone to attack the Robopanther.
If fighting as Milla, she will instead be on the plane with Torque to attack the Robopanther with Phantom Blocks and/or Super Shield Bursts. As Torque, Milla "controls" the plane while Torque shoots the Robopanther.
CPU Finish: If the player lets the Assist get the finishing blow on the Robopanther, they will be awarded the achievement.
- When using Dragon boost against the auto-scrolling wall in the boss fight Lilac will flip upside down. This works also against the Morpher when the laser doesn't hurt her at the end.
|Freedom Planet||Hunter Snake • Mantalith • Robopanther • Kujacker • Chomper Snake • Gunship • Spade • Holodragon|
Shade Beast • Morpher • Mutant Serpentine • Mutant Milla • Absolution • Brevon's Power Suit • Brevon
|Freedom Planet 2||Proto Pincer • Trigger Joy • Drake Cocoon • Corazon|