|Alright. While you're driving my tank, I only have two rules... Aim... and fire!|
|Mayor Zao's instructions on how to use the Tank.|
The Player Characters will ride in vehicles and blast through Lord Brevon's army as they fight their way across the Snowfields, where the Dreadnought, powered by the Kingdom Stone, was preparing to lift off. The objective is to fight and survive against multiple enemies for 6000 Meters. At the end of the Stage, the player will face Syntax, who will attack with her Cancer Mode, and must be defeated in order to proceed to the next Stage. Also, Any damage taken in this Stage will be carried over to the next, so conserve your health as you play through this Stage.
Enemy Types Edit
There are 3 different types of enemies in this Stage:
- Sphere: Fires three shots, which can be blocked by Fire Storm or Spark Launcher.
- Saucer: Moves up and down the right part of the screen before charging at the player.
- Gunship: Charges and fires energy waves, which cannot be blocked.
Holodragon (Lilac) Edit
Holodragon Attacks Edit
- Fire Storm (Attack): Shoots a scattershot of fireballs in three directions.
- Dragon Beam (Special, Hold): Fires a massive Beam that does high damage. Uses energy.
- Boost (Jump): Dashes forward in one direction.
Shang Mu Tank (Carol, Milla & Torque) Edit
Carol, Milla & Torque will each take control of a Shang Mu Tank provided by Mayor Zao. It has the ability to shoot sparks and fire and can double jump. There can only be three sparks onscreen at a time.
Tank Attacks Edit
- Spark Launcher (Attack, Hold): Automatically fires red sparks that move in an arc.
- Flamethrower (Special, Hold): Fires a sweeping flame which does high damage. Uses energy.
- Double Jump (Jump x2): Jump into the air two times to avoid enemy attacks.
- Casual mode's health regenerator does not work with Milla and Carol in this stage.
- Only Lilac's health regenerates regardless what mode is on. When Battle Glacier begins, the health still regenerates although Normal mode is on.
- Milla has seven health petals during this stage.
|Freedom Planet||Dragon Valley • Relic Maze • Fortune Night • Sky Battalion • Aqua Tunnel • Jade Creek • Trap Hideout|
Thermal Base • Pangu Lagoon • Shmup Stage • Battle Glacier • Final Dreadnought
|Freedom Planet 2||Dragon Valley • Shenlin Park • Avian Museum • Sigwada • Phoenix Highway • Zao Land • Battlesphere
Tiger Falls • ??? • Robot Graveyard • ??? • Globe Opera • ??? • ??? • Heaven's Bridge • ???
Lightning Tower • ??? • Bakunawa